My love is music

I'll leave my love between the stars. -David Bowie

torstai 28. toukokuuta 2009

City Fashion

Here is a bit of my Fashion style in the city. It's simple just some T-shirt and favorite jeans. I found yesterday that awesome T-shirt from the second hand store, it only cost 4 euro's. Jeans are from Only's my mother bought me those jeans, because they are too expensive for my taste, I' am not sure how much they cost. I Think they cost about 29 euro's or 39 euro's, but those jeans I Almost wear every day, because they were so expensive, and of course they are very nice jeans to wear. I Love them!



I am no plastic T-shirt and Only's Jeans. Love the simple style of them, and that there are so easy to wear. Click the image to get it larger look.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails